keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about VS-GW1600/GW1202 Analog Series VoIP Gateway

VS_GW1600 how to make call transfer

5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #12061 by le__nain__jaune
Hi !

We searched a mean to make a call transfer between analog phones directly from the VS_GW1600 ATA gateway, but nothing works. When A calls the phone B, on B we do not manage to transfer the call to the phone C with typing "the analog special function keys" (which are *38).

Also we do not find an updated documentation which talk about this function and how to use it.

Downstream we have a 3CX IPBX.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Regards
lnj
5 years 10 months ago #12062 by hua
Hello

Sorry to make trouble , if you set like this :
None Keys Blind Transfer OFF
Blind Transfer *38
Asked Transfer
That means you can press *38 for Blind transfer, no need to press any special key for Asked transfer.

None Keys Blind Transfer ON
Blind Transfer
Asked Transfer *38
That means you can press *38 for Asked transfer., no need to press any special key for Blind transfer.

Any other question please add my skype upper.hua.
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #12063 by le__nain__jaune
I do not understand your answer. I do not want to use a special key.

OK ! I will explain in details what we made...

We have 3 analog phones A, B, C bound to the same ATA gateway. The Blind Transfer sequence is : *38 (set from Analog > Special Function Keys)

Their extension number are :
128 for A, 136 for B, 105 for C

So from 128 (A) I call 136 (B ), the phone B rings, I pick up. The conversation between A and B is now established.
To transfer the call to C from B, I type on the keyboard this sequence of keys: *38 followed by 105 (which gives *38105)
=> then nothing happens !

What is missing to make it work ?
5 years 10 months ago #12064 by hua
Hello

When you want to transfer the call please press Flash Key on the phone , when hear dialtone please dial *38105 .
The following user(s) said Thank You: le__nain__jaune
5 years 10 months ago #12073 by le__nain__jaune
Sorry to answer so late I was very busy !

OK, I did not know the existence of the Flash Key and its role . So we tested and ... this worked :) Really thank you !

After that we tried the call transfer on each FXS module and discovered that a module did not transfer (long bips in continuous). So we are returning the defective module.

Could you give us the most updated documentation (or the web link) of the VS_GW1600 ATA gateway ? Because the documentation that we found does not described the call transfer and we spent too much of time to search how to make this....
5 years 10 months ago #12074 by hua
Hello

Sorry to make your trouble, We did not describe clear in the manual. We will try to explain more clear in next manual version, Any other questions feel free to leave message here or send e-mail to us.
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds