keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about VS-GW2120/GW1600/GW1202 and WGW1002G GSM Series VoIP Gateway

openvox vs-gw1200 4 sim web interface is not work

8 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #11005 by [email protected]
:S
hello every buddy
i have openvox vs-gw1200 as in photo i buy before 1 year a go and it was working 100% but from 5 days a go the web interface is not work but the ssh is working fine
im try to make reboot many time but the problem is the same the box is working fine as calls
im call some buddy and tell hem about my problem and he told me you have to make hard reset from the front of box in the pinhole press for 10 sec .

i do that and i use the default IP 172.16.99.1 and put the username and password as the default admin admin

the problem is the same blank page and im try to take SSH with admin admin user and pass but not work super super also not work !!!!!!

any buddy can help me ?
Attachments:
8 years 3 weeks ago #11008 by tim.june
Hi Sir,

Please prepare teamviewer access and send the id and password to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., then show us the issue online, we will help you figure it out.

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [email protected]
8 years 3 weeks ago #11010 by [email protected]
the system is fixed
thanks openvox and special thanks for ENG. tim.jjune he help me and fixed the problem in 10 mints .
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds