keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about A400/800/1200 Analog Interface Card

Trixbox Disconnect and Hangup detection

17 years 5 months ago #126 by
Hi

i bough a A1200P Moduler 12 FXO months ago and only last week i put it to use.

I am using Trixbox for this configuration.

Problem is, whenever a call from PSTN hang up. Trixbox or A1200P failed to detect and keep holding on to the line and i have put Trixbox in a ring queue and it keeps the extension ringing and ringing.

Any way to rectify this issue ?

please assist

rdgs
17 years 5 months ago #128 by
Yes, I have same problem. Use A1200P with Trixbox. please help.
17 years 5 months ago #130 by miaolin
it is because asterisk failed to detect the signal tone, try to correct the country setup and enable tone detection config items, please view the following url for the meaning of such items:

www.openvox.com.cn/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=46

some important items here:

On trunk interfaces (FXS) and E&M interfaces (E&M, Wink, Feature Group D etc, it can be useful to perform busy detection either in an effort to detect hangup or for detecting busies. This enables listening for the beep-beep busy pattern.

busydetect=yes

If busydetect is enabled, it is also possible to specify how many busy tones to wait for before hanging up. The default is 4, but better results can be achieved if set to 6 or even 8. Mind that the higher the number, the more time that will be needed to hangup a channel, but lowers the probability that you will get random hangups.

busycount=4

If busydetect is enabled, it is also possible to specify the cadence of your busy signal. In many countries, it is 500msec on, 500msec off. Without busypattern specified, we'll accept any regular sound-silence pattern that repeats <busycount> times as a busy signal. If you specify busypattern, then we'll further check the length of the sound (tone) and silence, which will further reduce the chance of a false positive.

busypattern=500,500

NOTE: In the Asterisk Makefile you'll find further options to tweak the busy detector. If your country has a busy tone with the same length tone and silence (as many countries do), consider defining the
-DBUSYDETECT_COMPARE_TONE_AND_SILENCE option
17 years 5 months ago #131 by
Thanks for the reply

i have set

busydetect=yes
callprogress=yes

and it seems to fix the issue. but a new problem came out, both incoming and outgoing now experiencing hangup after x minutes.

i do not have busycount in there and i just added busycount=8.
will it be able to fix the issue ?

rdgs
17 years 5 months ago #132 by miaolin
set callprogress=no

i doubt you do not have correct signal tone setup to meet your enveronment, it should be correct defined in indications.conf, are you connecting asterisk to you pbx?

before you make the callprogress works, you should have correct settings in indications to suit the dial tone, etc.
17 years 5 months ago #133 by
Hi

yes, you are right. i did not set the environment in indications.conf as the country i am in is not listed. [bn]

i therefor have set the following

busydetect=yes
callprogress=no
busycount=8

i assume the above is the right configuration for random hangup.

No, i am not connecting to a PABX, asterisk is a standalone
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds