keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about A400/800/1200 Analog Interface Card

A1200P + Dahdi 2.1.0.3

15 years 2 months ago #2626 by james.zhu
hello,
I think we can do it as you did in your environment, but i have take time to dig the code. if you will to wait, we can do that for you.
regards!
James.zhu

15 years 2 months ago #2627 by tdurante
Hello James,

Thank very much, I gotta tell you I wasn't expecting you guys to be so helpful.

However, for now, I can keep using the old modules, so far they're ok for me. Of course I prefer to use the newer stable version of Asterisk and DAHDI (actually everybody that buys the cards come to the site and they want to use the newer version, a lot of times they no even know why they want to, but they do). :wink:

Anyway instead of making this just to help me I'd suggest you guys to use three flavors of Linux for each documentation. Debian, Fedora and Slackware. Those are the 'mothers' of all the others, so covering them you'll cover all. You'll use your time to make something that will cover more people.

I don't mind in helping you guys to make the Slackware tests, would be a pleasure.

Well, thanks again!

Best regards,
15 years 2 months ago #2628 by james.zhu
hello,
please download the driver from:
openvox.com.cn/downloadsFile/a1200p-a800p_driver_with_dahdi.c
some bugs are fixed and tested with dahdi-2.1.0.3.
regards!
James.zhu

15 years 2 months ago #2692 by tdurante
Hello James,

I tested this version and I could run the make. I'm attaching the output for the command.
Right now I can't test this module in my server because it's being used already, with 1.4.

I've another a1200p here, but I don't have a computer big enough to put it in... hehehehe...

Probably I'll setup another server with a1200p in the next week, so I'll be able to put this module to run.

This output is for a Slackware machine, the next one I'll try will be an Ubuntu.

Link to the output: http://www.pastebin.ca/raw/1346018

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds