keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about D110/210/410 T1/E1/J1 PRI Cards

Problem with Dual D410E Card

13 years 10 months ago #5744 by Joe.Yung
Hi,
You should restart driver dahdi after your modification,would you please provide SSH?

13 years 10 months ago #5745 by valkyrie09

Original posted by Joe.Yung at 2010-6-9 10:00

Hi,
You should restart driver dahdi after your modification,would you please provide SSH?

Yes Joe, we already done that. about the SSH ... Are you one of the OpenVOX Administrator ... or Employee ?

Thanks

zoel
13 years 10 months ago #5746 by valkyrie09
Guys,

Will you please explain to me what is the meaning of this problem :

chan_dahdi.c: PRI got event: HDLC Bad FCS (8) on Primary D-channel of NOTICE
chan_dahdi.c: PRI got event: HDLC Abort (6) on Primary D-channel of span 1span 6

Thanks alot

zoel
13 years 10 months ago #5747 by Joe.Yung
Hi,
Yes, please send it to my email box: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

If possible, add my IM : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

13 years 10 months ago #5748 by valkyrie09

Original posted by Joe.Yung at 2010-6-9 10:21

Hi,
Yes, please send it to my email box: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

If possible, add my IM : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Joe, I already add your skype ... please confirm ...

Thanks
13 years 10 months ago #5750 by valkyrie09
Guys,

We just disable the OSLEC on system.conf and the problem with HDLC and FCS is not occured anymore.

So is it mean that 2 D410E Card is not compatible with OSLEC ?????????

Thanks

zoel
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds