Full-length analog card;
Supports combinations of FXS and/or FXO modules for a total of 12 lines.
The industrial first 12 port analog card with 12 interchangeable FXS/FXO modules design;
Works with Asterisk®, Elastix®, FreeSWITCH™, PBX in a Flash, trixbox®, Yate™ and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.Request a Quote
OpenVox A1200 Series are full-length analog cards. It can be used for connecting analog telephones and analog POTS lines through a PC. It supports combinations of FXS and/or FXO modules for a total of 12 lines.
A1200 Series is the industrial first 12 port analog card with 12 interchangeable FXS/FXO modules design. It can eliminate the requirement for separate channel banks or access gateways.
The A1200 Series contains 12 module banks. Each bank supports one analog interface. The module banks may be filled with up to 12 FXO or FXS modules enabling the creation of any combination of ports. Scaling of an analog card solution is accomplished by simply adding additional cards.
A1200 Series works with Asterisk®, Elastix®, FreeSWITCH™, PBX in a Flash, trixbox®, Yate™ and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
- Channel Bank Replacement / Alternative
- Small Office Home Office (SOHO) applications
- Small and Medium Business (SMB) applications
- Gateway Termination to analog telephones/lines
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
Minimum Hardware Requirement
- 800-Mhz Pentium III
- 128MB RAM
- Available PCI Slot
- RoHS Compliant
- Certificates: FCC, CE and LVD
- Up to 12 ports through a combination of FXS and FXO modules
- Full-length analog card
- RJ45 connector
- 32 bit 33MHz PCI and fully PCI 2.2 compliant
- 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec
- Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses compatible
- Firmware accelerate I/O access to achieve high stability
- Power: 7W Minimum, 37W Maximum at 3.3 V or 5 V.
- Operation temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 125°C
- Dimension: 312mm*106.7mm*16mm
- Weight: 161g
- Caller ID and Call Waiting Caller ID
- ADSI Telephones
- Loopstart Signaling Support
- Up to 12 Simultaneous PSTN Calls (Per PCI Slot)
- Interchangeable FXS and FXO modules
- 3-Month "No Questions Asked" Return Policy
- Five Year Warranty