Supports combinations of FXS and/or FXO modules for a total of 8 lines;
Contains 8 module banks;
Each bank supports one analog interface.Request a Quote
OpenVox A800 Series can be used for connecting analog telephones and analog POTS lines through a PC. It supports combinations of FXS and/or FXO modules for a total of 8 lines.
OpenVox A800 Series delivers great voice quality in the telephony systems. With interchangeable FXS/FXO modules, it can eliminate the requirement for separate channel banks or access gateways.
The A800 Series contains 8 module banks. Each bank supports one analog interface. The module banks may be filled with up to 8 FXO or FXS modules enabling the creation of any combination of ports. Scaling of an analog card solution is accomplished by simply adding additional cards.
A800 Series works with Asterisk®, Elastix®, FreeSWITCH™, PBX in a Flash, trixbox®, Yate™ and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
- Channel Bank Replacement / Alternative
- Small Office Home Office (SOHO) applications
- Small and Medium Business (SMB) applications
- Gateway Termination to analog telephones/lines
- Up to 8 ports through a combination of FXS and FXO modules
- 8 RJ-11 interfaces on a single PCI bracket
- Firmware accelerate I/O access to achieve high stability
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
Minimum Hardware Requirement
- 800-Mhz Pentium III
- 128MB RAM
- RoHS Compliant
- Certificates: FCC, CE and LVD
- Certified by trixbox CE and Elastix
A800 Series Analog Cards Product Model A800E A800P Power Consumption 7W Minimum, 37W Maximum 7W Minimum, 37W Maximum at 3.3V or 5V. Operation temperature 0°C to 50°C Storage temperature -40°C to 125°C Dimension 248mm*107mm*18mm 246.7mm*106.7mm*16mm Weight 124g 133g Interface PCI-E PCI
- Caller ID and Call Waiting Caller ID
- ADSI Telephones
- Loopstart Signaling Support
- Up to 8 Simultaneous PSTN Calls (Per PCIe Slot)
- Interchangeable FXS and FXO modules
- 3-Month “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
- Five Year Warranty