keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about A400/800/1200 Analog Interface Card

Reject Problem

14 years 3 months ago #4731 by ali_com_01
Hi
I have OpenVox A400P with one FXO and one FXS on Elastix-1.6.
I can not reject calls come from PSTN.that means when call is from PSTN and then I press reject button, the call is not rejected and sip phone will ring again until caller cuts.

Thanks for any help or guidance
14 years 3 months ago #4733 by Joe.Yung
Hello,
Well, have you changed the country format value to the correct status?Where are your from?What country format you are using now?You have to ask your service support to verify it!
If possible, Please send your SSH account(root permission) to me! There are so many problems on your server. Let me check it if necessary!

14 years 3 months ago #4734 by miaolin
you could not reject calls with analog line, the analog "signalling" is very simple, you must pickup then hangup after 1 seconds to simulate a "reject"
14 years 3 months ago #4739 by ali_com_01

Original posted by miaolin at 2010-2-12 10:19

you could not reject calls with analog line, the analog "signalling" is very simple, you must pickup then hangup after 1 seconds to simulate a "reject"

Hi
Thanks for your reply
I think, you are right.on analog lines it is not possible reject call.
Is there any documents about this problem? because I should report reasons of this issue.

Thanks for more help
14 years 3 months ago #4743 by miaolin
it should be hard to find such document,
14 years 3 months ago #4761 by ali_com_01
Hi
I have checked again with sip extensions, I can reject calls from PSTN lines with softphone.or maybe softphone simulate that.
If I am wrong let me know it.

Thanks
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds