keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about A400/800/1200 Analog Interface Card

CID or DID not matched

14 years 3 months ago #4789 by jyzlim
Hi All,

I am running Elastix 1.6, Asterisk 1.4.26.1, DAHDI on my machine.

Here is a brief description of my hardware:

1 X OpenVox A800P Card

Modules & Configuration:

3 X FXO Modules ( Connected to PSTN Lines)
5 X FXS Modules ( Connected to POTS Phone Extensions)

Essentially 3 PSTN lines will be aggregated to 2 Ring groups & 1 Extension will be setup for my office.

I have been following installation instructions from elastix without tears.
I have so far as part of testing, created the following:

2 Trunks for 2 of the PSTN lines.
2 Extensions for testing to my POTS phones.

Outbound routes for each of the extensions have also be created.

Everything works great, i can call out on the appropriate trunk andall, however i encountered problems when i tried calling in. On theasterisk console, i get a no "CID or DID Match" when a call comes in, iam very sure i specified the correct DID on my incoming route but yetit still indicates a DID mis-match.

So i tested by setting up a catch-all inbound (No CID Specified) route and it works great.
However this is not going to work with what i have in mind, so i lookedthrough my configurations and changed the context from 'from-pstn' to'from-zaptel' in :
chan_dahdi.conf & dahdi-channels.conf, but it still did'nt work ( even with restarting the server as well as services)

Really hoping someone here can get me going in the right direction, ihave redone the installation twice and it is still the same.

Thanks!
14 years 3 months ago #4790 by miaolin
Are you sure your analog telephone line have DID support? as I know that most of the POTS line do not have DID, they just provide CID.

also you can try post the message that asterisk display when get CID.
14 years 3 months ago #4795 by jyzlim
Hi,

I managed to resolve it by mapping the correct Zap channels to the appropriate DID using the embedded freePBX gui.

That fixed it.

Thanks!
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds