keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about A400/800/1200 Analog Interface Card

A800 FXO CID Detection problem

13 years 10 months ago #5873 by mamad876
Hi,

I recently bought new A800 OpenVox card with 8 FXO modules.
My problem is DAHDI can not detect CID.
I googled a lot with no success, I also tried CID patch on opvxa1200.c driver as described in this forum somewhere and also tested may different module parameters with absolutely no success!
I dug a lot in this forum too and did not found any thing interesting.
So is there any body who can help me to solve this issue, My country is Iran and unfortunately there is not such a choice in OpenVox modules to select.
Also it is maybe good to know that I saw some where here that some body had success to setup CID on this type of card but unfortunately he refused to tell me the solution! :( (You know some people ...! :()

Any tip is welcomed! :)

Regards
M
13 years 10 months ago #5874 by mamad876
UPDATE:

Hi,
I checked captured file with dahdi_monitor and it seems that the caller id is sent after first ring with DTMF, but still I cannot get it with configurations.
I attach captured file here so you check your self.
[attach]195[/attach]

Thanks,
Attachments:
13 years 10 months ago #5878 by svolta
Hi
You can ask your telcom the standard which you using,and choose the country which using the same standard!

Regards
13 years 10 months ago #5879 by svolta
Hi
The recording file you given is useless,can you give me your ssh using Email,or you can add my MSN.
My Email:[email protected]
My MSN:[email protected]

Regards
13 years 10 months ago #5880 by mamad876
Hi,

Thanks for reply,

I checked and here they use FSK (BELL) between first and second ring (obviously you can header that in recorded sound file :)).
svolta.tang: I've sent my SSH information to your mail box would you please check for me.

Thanks a lot.
Regards,
M
13 years 10 months ago #5895 by james.zhu
hello:
if FSK format, you should set it like this:
usecallerid=yes
cidsignalling=bell
cidstart=polarity

Time to create page: 0.036 seconds