keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about A400/800/1200 Analog Interface Card

Multiple 8 ports cards

13 years 7 months ago #6214 by saktek
Hi I would like to use multiple 8 ports cards( opvxa1200 module) and want them to load in particular order , how can be done ?
I also like to know opermode command for PAKISTAN and INDIA

regards
shams
13 years 7 months ago #6215 by lisa.gao
Hi,
1) How many A800P cards do you have? You mean you want to adjust the order when you load A800P driver and other service?
2) For opermode, asterisk support INDIA
If you use zaptel, please set country mode in /etc/zaptel.conf and /etc/asterisk/indications.conf
If you use dahdi, please set country mode in /etc/dahdi/system.conf and /etc/asterisk/indications.conf
when load A800P driver, you can run this command: modprobe opvxa1200 opermode=INDIA
Asterisk don't support PAKISTAN country mode, you can use FCC mode.

13 years 7 months ago #6216 by saktek
We are planning to use two 8 ports cards ( both from openvox) in same machine and they will load in the using same module because they are the same cards. how i can make sure that they both loaded in same order all the time i.e.( card number 1 is always loaded first and card number 2 is always loaded second ) so my chan_Dahdi.conf works as i configured.

How do i use FCC in opermode

Best regards
Shams
13 years 7 months ago #6217 by lisa.gao
Hi,
The card near CPU will be loaded first, the farther card will be loaded behind.
When you run the command: dahdi_genconf, it will automatically configure the channel.
FCC mode is default, you don't need to set. When you load driver, run: modprobe opvxa1200

Time to create page: 0.031 seconds