keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about A400/800/1200 Analog Interface Card

A400P freezes ubuntu server boot

13 years 7 months ago #6221 by luis_cabral
Hi,

I installed Openvox A400P card in my Ubuntu 10.04 server (kernel 2.6.32-24) and at startup boot ubuntu freezes.
i made a test with a new Hard Disk with installation of AsteriskNow (CentOS) and all worked well, so isnt a faulty or incompatibilty hardware problem.
I need to install A400P in my ubuntu server because have many configurations and applications already installed and i cant change to another Linux Dist.
Do Openvox A400P works in Ubuntu 10.04 server ?
I made some searching and i found that can be ACPI or udev problem related.
Can someone help me ?

Thanks,
Luis Cabral
13 years 7 months ago #6223 by svolta
Hi,
You can use the A400P in Ubuntu 10.04!
13 years 7 months ago #6226 by luis_cabral
Can you help me to fix my ubuntu server ?
13 years 7 months ago #6227 by svolta
Hi,
You can send your ssh to my Email : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
13 years 7 months ago #6258 by Krle
Can anyone explain how could I make A400P work with Ubuntu or Fedora? I tried installing both this evening and every time it freezes during boot time. I have only one FXO module and when I remove it (but leave card in slot) everything is ok and when I put back module then system freezes during boot time again.

Tried with several hardware configurations and every time result is the same.
13 years 7 months ago #6266 by svolta
Hi,
Please try change a pci slot of A400P, if the problem is still apear, please give more information of you server!Please give the information refer this link: http://bbs.openvox.cn/viewthread.php?tid=1172&extra=page%3D1
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds