keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about A400/800/1200 Analog Interface Card

dial extention problem with two card

13 years 3 months ago #6595 by sinoohe
hiI have 2 openvox a1200p
I connect both of them to the motherboard and connect timing cable : input on first card and output on second card
and close the jumper of p7 on the first card
the problem is that when i want to call an extention it hangs up!! just it works when i enter the digits slowly! very slowly!!
I can't dial extention (for example) 4000 in easy way! (this problem is not exists when I have one card)
Am i connected two card in a wrong way?!!
or should I configure something?
please help

in extention.conf:
[internal]
exten => 4000,1,Answer()
exten => 4000,2,SayNumber(123)
exten => 4000,3,HangUp()
13 years 3 months ago #6596 by svolta
Why did you use the diming cable? Did you tried using 2 cards without timing cable?
13 years 2 months ago #6776 by vmiro
I'm facing with the same problem but without timing cable.
I got two B400P and two A1200P (20FXS + 4FXO) on one motherboard. I am using Elastix 2.0.3 and everything is working as it should but not the analog phones. Somethimes, but not always, it happens that the number I dialed from analog phone is recognized partially, for example, if I dial 123456 the Asterisk recognize dialed number as 1346 which is unknown number. Also, sometimes when the call is established called party hear my voice like metalized...and after 5-10s everything is ok...then again...
Do you have any suggestion what should I check, to change something...

Thanks
mIRO
13 years 1 month ago #6781 by svolta
Hi,
Please try enabling 'relaxdtmf=yes' in /etc/asterisk/chan_dahdi.conf.
13 years 1 month ago #6792 by vmiro
I tried with relaxdtmf, but without success...problem was with IRQ sharing, now every card has it's own IRQ (see attach.).But...the problem with "metalized" voice persist...I'll try changing cables connectiong A1200P and patch panel...
Attachments:
13 years 1 month ago #6795 by svolta
Ok, any progress or problem, you can contact me.
My Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My MSN: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds