keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about A400/800/1200 Analog Interface Card

Has anyone tried Elastix 2.0.3?

13 years 1 month ago #6796 by michael880308
Hi all,
I am using elastix 1.6 now and I want to upgrade to 2.0.3.
I've read the posts in the elastix form and found out that I can't directly upgrade from 1.6 to 2.0.3 due to the structure change, so I'll need a fresh install.
I am just wondering has anyone tried Elastix 2.0.3 with A400P card since I haven't see any post about this. It seems like there is a known issue with elastix 2.0.3 and A800P card, but does anyone know will A400P card have the same issue?
Also as it's really a BIG headache for me to make the caller id works in elastix 1.6 (almost took me 2 weeks!), will caller id function properly in 2.0.3? or it will need a lot of "tweaks" too?
Thanks
Michael Lu
13 years 1 month ago #6797 by vmiro
I'm using it in production with A1200P and it works OK,...caller ID also works with no problem, but it worked with 1.6 with no "tweaks" ;)

mIRO
13 years 1 month ago #6799 by michael880308
Hi,
Thanks for your reply. May I ask you what country are you in? and what type of caller ID you're using?
I asked the guys in OpenVox to set it up for me long time ago, and I just don't want to go through all that carzy settings...
Also has anyone already have some problem about the caller ID in elastix 2.0.3?
Regards
Michael Lu
13 years 1 month ago #6806 by vmiro
You're welcome ;)
I'm from Bosnia...if you mean on these types of CID: number or number+name...our telco supports only the first type ;)

mIRO
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds