keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about A400/800/1200 Analog Interface Card

[Asterisk 1.4.13 + Zaptel 1.4.5.1] CID settings for France?

16 years 6 months ago #437 by [email protected]
Hello

I'm located in France. I recently bought an A400P with a single FXO port, and can't get CID information (works OK when using a voice modem with at#cid=1).

Does someone know what settings must be used for CID to be picked up by the card and reported by Asterisk?

I uploaded the files here:

codecomplete.free.fr/asterisk/

Thanks for any tip
16 years 6 months ago #438 by james.zhu
hello, littlegibman:
maybe you can take the two steps to solve the callerid problem.
1 check asterisk cid history patch: www.lusyn.com/resources/asterisk/usehist.htm

2. or buy a dtmf to fsk cid converter. www.openvox.com.cn/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=138

good luck!
james.zhu

16 years 6 months ago #441 by [email protected]
AFAIK, France uses ETSI FSK for CID. Does it mean that Asterisk and/or OpenVox don't support this modulation?

Edit: here are the different modulations that the Linksys 3102 VoIP gateway supports:

img219.imageshack.us/img219/7207/linksys3102cid1jj7.jpg
img219.imageshack.us/img219/4625/linksys3102cid2ld5.jpg
16 years 6 months ago #444 by miaolin
have you tried all the options of cidstart and cidsignalling in zapata.conf?
16 years 6 months ago #447 by [email protected]
[quote:569b49cd1a="miaolin"]have you tried all the options of cidstart and cidsignalling in zapata.conf?[/quote]

Yes, but none worked. Turns out the OpenVox card works fine with Bell/Ring : It's just that Asterisk 1.4 changed the way CID is reported: ${CALLERID}, ${CALLERIDNUM} and ${CALLERIDNAME} are now empty, and you must use ${CALLERID(num)} and ${CALLERID(name)} instead.

IMHO, with so much disparate information on Asterisk on the web, breaking compatibility is really not a good idea.

Thanks for your help.
16 years 6 months ago #448 by miaolin
please use ztmonitor record on the channel that you call in, then send the file to us, then we can help you find the format.
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds