keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about A400/800/1200 Analog Interface Card

No dial tone for FXO modules

16 years 6 months ago #455 by alberto_lc
Hi, I have an OPVXA1200 with 6 FXO modules and 4 FXS Modules. All my FXS modules work fine they give me dial tone and i can comunicate with other SIP and Soft phones, but none of the phones can get an outside line. I have tried all config in outbound and none have work, still can't get an outside line via the FXO ports. I am running Trixbox 2.2 with zaptel 1.2.18 i used your PDF guide to install the opvxa1200 in tribox2.2, i have even modify the zonedata.c to match my local telco, sice i am in Santa Cruz - Bolivia (south america) and nothing has worked. Please help me
16 years 6 months ago #457 by james.zhu
hello, alberto:
could you edit the outbound call? please check it and hive me ssh if possible. on another hand, we have release trixbox-openvox edit for support openvox products. you can download that and install as what you install trixbox. it will automatically detect a1200p with out any changes.
regards!
james.zhu

16 years 5 months ago #520 by alberto_lc
I was able to fix this by mixing fxs and fxo modules this was the only way i clould get to dial out. I donot know if this is a bug or maybe just hardware incompability. Before this i had it arraganged all FXO and then all FXs modules, know i got 3 fxo, 1fxs, 3fxo, 3fxs and its working
16 years 5 months ago #521 by ramoncio
Voy a probar ahora mismo.

Gracias
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds