keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about A400/800/1200 Analog Interface Card

A1200P +Panasonic KX-TD1232 PBX problems

16 years 4 months ago #633 by witekprytek
Hi All
I have A1200P card with 12 FXO modules.
My system is based on Openvox Trixbox edition. Card is detected by system and configured correctly.

I try to use it with Panasonic KX-TD1232 PBX in my company to get internal connection between Panasonic extensions (analogue phones) and SIP phones connected to the Trixbox system.

I have connected Trixbox via A1200P card with Fxo modules to the Panasonic internal lines.
The calls made from Panasonic to Trixbox goes to target set as a route for dedicated ZAP channel e.g. zap chan 11 -> SIP ext.200
zap channel 12 -> conference 300

I have two problems with this connections:
1. Panasonic system does not do hang-up signaling so the X100Ps don't know when to hangup the phone. If somebody try to call some SIP extension and the call is not picked up -after asterix disconnect call the call seem to be still active and occupate zap channel until it is manually disconnected (e.e from FOP)

2. I can not do any outgoing call from Trixbox to Panasonic
When I try to dial an extension on Panasonic Trixbox put the call use zap trunk configured in proper route. I hear In sip phone short signal and after this "silence". I can hear my voice in headphone -it seems like Panasonic pick up the call but don't route it to the extension or wait for DTMF.

Do somebody know how to make it works.
16 years 4 months ago #635 by james.zhu
hello, witeprytek:
i am not very sure the Panasonic KX-TD1232. but you can visit the lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-user...eptember/056348.html , to ask them the question. few things you have to check:
1) make sure the dialplan in a very "smart" way
2) check the the sip->fxs(fxo)->Panasonic KX-TD1232.
Regards,
James.zhu

16 years 4 months ago #638 by witekprytek
Hi James,
I have made a look on digium list. I have noticed, that this problem appears from time to time but i have not found any solution.
What do you mean:
"1) make sure the dialplan in a very "smart" way"???
Could you explain it in more detail?
16 years 4 months ago #646 by james.zhu
hello, Witekprytek:
i think your dialplan will be very complicated. i am not very sure your case. regarding the outbound call, the call out touting is: sip->fxo->fxs->PSTN, i think something lost in the flow. maybe you can try Panasonic->trixbox->PSTN。
regards!
james.zhu

Time to create page: 0.042 seconds