keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about A400/800/1200 Analog Interface Card

Kernel Dazed and confused, but trying to continue

15 years 9 months ago #1500 by james.zhu
hello,
please try to set the Linux HPET enable abd try again.
regards!
James.zhu

15 years 9 months ago #1505 by telecomab
[quote:bb4af25634="james.zhu"]hello,
please try to set the Linux HPET enable abd try again.
regards!
James.zhu[/quote]

I have activated HPET but I am still getting the same error. I also added pci=nommconf to the kernel line as advised on the HP website for RHEL.

[root@pbxbmw ~]# cat /sys/devices/system/clocksource/clocksource0/available_clocksource
acpi_pm jiffies hpet tsc pit
[root@pbxbmw ~]# cat /sys/devices/system/clocksource/clocksource0/current_clocksource
hpet
15 years 9 months ago #1508 by miaolin
please send your ssh account to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
15 years 8 months ago #1642 by telecomab
I changed the server to an HP ML110 G5 quich is basically the same configuration but it has an Intel chipset instead of Nvidia. I am still getting the same error:

Aug 11 15:54:20 pbxmotohaus kernel: Uhhuh. NMI received for unknown reason 24 on CPU 0.
Aug 11 15:54:20 pbxmotohaus kernel: Do you have a strange power saving mode enabled?
Aug 11 15:54:20 pbxmotohaus kernel: Dazed and confused, but trying to continue

I downloaded the latest driver form openvox.com.cn and it is running on CentOS 5.2 with all the latest upgrades. Zaptel and Asterisk are compiled from source.
15 years 8 months ago #1644 by miaolin
Could you test w/ another A800P or A1200P card?
14 years 8 months ago #3585 by pharmavox
I have the same problem with the same card A800P (and a B100P)...The server is a Fujitsu Siemens Econel 200...Don't know if it could cause system instability...the message:
"Dazed and confused, but trying to continue... Do U have a strange power mode setting?"
appears as soon as the module of the A800 loads...
Probably it's a driver problem...Do you know if the severity of this bug?
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds