keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about A400/800/1200 Analog Interface Card

Help A1200P and asterisk now

15 years 2 months ago #2725 by pctouch
thanks a million I will try it and let you now
15 years 2 months ago #2726 by pctouch
I followed all the step an dI'm stock after I downloaded dahdi-linux, unpcked, try to follow openvox PDF fles but thay only talk about zaptel no dahdi, so I don't know which file to edit..

Thanks
15 years 2 months ago #2727 by james.zhu
hello,
please read the thread carefully, which PDF are you referring? are you want to try to install asteriskNOW or what. you said you wan to install asteriskNOW, we suggest using 2.5 and give you a sample as Den did in the thread. i do not why you ask zaptel. in the sample example, you have to use dahdi.
james.zhu

15 years 2 months ago #2731 by pctouch
I installed asterisk now 1.5, and I have the PDF for the A1200P card where it giuves you instruction n how to do it for Zaptel.con no for dahdi. So since I had so many problems I decided to go to Trixbox, but I was affraid from what I read on the forums about it may face out, but any way after installing my trixbox with 4 A1200P cards which it is working great, but when I go to the panel shows 15 trunks, I have 48 FxO and so fa ronly defined on incoming DID with one extension, on asterisk now only shows on th epanel the extension I create. On trixbox shows as Zap chanels
15 years 2 months ago #2753 by james.zhu
hello,
I am not sure that is the problem, please run the command under aserisk console:
zap show channels? how many channels are there? if not, what is the result?
regards!
James.zhu

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds