keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about A400/800/1200 Analog Interface Card

Interference with Communication Antennas, is it possible?

14 years 6 months ago #4101 by redproactiva
Hi, I recently installed a PBX after configuring and testing in our office, everything was working fine when we installed in the Call Center office, we experienced low sound from telephones, interference, robotized voices, etc.

We thought it had something to do with the wiring, which is installed next to the power lines. But after connecting 2 phones to the A800P cards directly and no trunks, we got the same results..

Is it possible that communication antennas in the building are interfering with the A800P Cards? The office is in located in the penthouse and the roof is full of networking antennas and some cellular antennas.

Or could be related to electrical power interference? I believe there is no physical ground connection on the power lines.

We tested the PBX in a different office and no problem at all..

Regards.
14 years 6 months ago #4102 by Joe.Yung
Hello, the call quality will be subject to electromagnetic interference. Another element to affect the call quality is that some configuration parameters need to adjust. So you should tell me more details about your software environment. Such as asterisk version, driver version and so on. If you have any question, please add my MSN: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Joe.Yung

14 years 6 months ago #4103 by redproactiva
Thanks Joe, but I guess it has nothing to do with adjusting parameters. I have set fxorxgain fxotxgain fxsrxgain and fxstxgain, opermode mx and a lot of combinations.. and the problem persist...

Same PBX in a different building works perfectly..
14 years 6 months ago #4112 by Joe.Yung
Hello. In your case, as you say. so much electromagnetic interference around your system, maybe the main reason caused the call noise is the outside environment, rather than the configuration. Try to move your system to a nice place. Good luck!

Best Regards!
Joe.Yung

i] Last edited by Joe.Yung at 2009-11-9 09:45 [/i

Time to create page: 0.031 seconds