keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Technical information on install and config asterisk, zaptel under different OSs

How to detect DTMF or unstandard format cid on FXO line

17 years 1 month ago #275 by miaolin
use following products can convert dtmf or other non-standard cid to fsk format, thus asterisk can recognize it correctly.

www.artech.com.tw/showcat.php?id=22&lang=EN

or

detail.china.alibaba.com/buyer/offerdeta...html?keywords=artech
16 years 6 months ago #439 by [email protected]
[quote:597abe0827="miaolin"]use following products can convert dtmf or other non-standard cid to fsk format, thus asterisk can recognize it correctly.[/quote]

Thanks for the tip, but as far as I know, France basically uses the US system. I got CID working with almost no change when using the Linksys SPA -3102 VoIP gateway, but no such luck with the OpenVox card.

I guess there's something I got wrong in either zapata.conf or extensions.conf, but it's hard finding information.
16 years 6 months ago #440 by miaolin
have you try all options on cid issue? i.e cidstart and cidsignalling in zapata.conf.

to know what kind of cid signalling you are using, you use ztmonitor to record voice before line ring.

you can mail me the voice record file so i can help you on this issue.

The cid format is varing from Telco to Telco, it is not a strict "standard", different kinds of telecom switch use different standard as they like.
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds