keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about B100/200/400/800 ISDN BRI Cards

B400P and A1200P changes card order

14 years 1 week ago #5189 by gelpg
Hi,

I've run into a veird problem. I'm using a B400P BRI and an A1200P card with dahdi (2.2.1) driver. The dahdi_scan shows the each moduls and spans, everything seems fine. With dahdi_genconf I made the config, set up the channels in chan_dahdi.conf, but after reboot, the two card changes the order, (originaly the B400P is the first (closer to the processor) and A1200P is the second), when I check with dahdi_scan, it shows the channels are not in the original order. I set the Card ID Switch to 0 on B400P but it does not solve the problem. I tried these cards with another motherboard, the situation is the same so it's not chipset specific.

Please let me know if there is any solution. Thank you for your help in advance.

Best regards,
Peter
14 years 1 week ago #5196 by xin.liu
hi gelpg:
I suspect that the problem lie in the netjetpci. so,you can try as the following:
1) modprobe -r netjetpci
2) cd /etc/modprove.d/blacklist
add the line: blacklist netjetpci

14 years 1 week ago #5209 by gelpg
Hi,

asterisk:~# modprobe -r netjetpci
FATAL: Module netjetpci not found.

Unfortunately it wasn't the solution. Any more hint?

Best regards,
Peter
14 years 1 week ago #5210 by xin.liu
hello,
To solve your problem, I need your SSH account, could you pls offer?
In addition,do you have MSN,please add me < This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. >,so that we can talk on line.

14 years 5 days ago #5267 by gelpg
Hi,

You suggested I should change the id of the B400p (from 0 to 1) and change the phisical position of the two cards, but the symptom is the same, they change the dahdi order, so it ruins my channel order.

Please let me suggest something else.

Best regards,
Peter
14 years 5 days ago #5268 by xin.liu
hello peter:
As you said, you can make call normally. Generally, the start orders of the cards have something to do with BIOS and motherboard.

Time to create page: 0.036 seconds