keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about B100/200/400/800 ISDN BRI Cards

B100P with libpri and Freeswitch - Error

13 years 1 week ago #6849 by peletiah
[align=left][align=left][align=left][align=left][align=left]Hello!
Summary:
ftmod_* modules in FreeSWITCH load fine, but i get "[ERR] ftmod_libpri.c:128 Don't know how to SABME on a type 0 node" and signaling_status is DOWN.
This error message repeats periodically a few times but stops eventually unless mod_freetdm is reloaded. The signaling_status remains DOWN and no calls are possible.

Details:
I've installed a B100P and try to make it work with FreeSWITCH. I've patched dahdi-linux-complete-2.3.0.1+2.3.0 with B100_dahdi_2.3.0.1_complete_patch.extra according to http://wiki.openvox.cn/index.php/OpenVox_B100P_User_Manual_for_dahdi

I've installed libpri-1.4.12-beta3 and configured and compiled FreeSWITCH with "--with-libpri"

Here are a few tests and the relevant-config-files:
http://pastebin.com/Kc4BPL9E
[/align]
[/align]
[/align]
[/align]

[edit]This forums bbc-"code"-function is broken, have uploaded the debug-text to pastebin instead[/edit]
[/align]

i] Last edited by peletiah at 2011-4-14 16:44 [/i
13 years 1 week ago #6850 by Joe.Yung
Hi,Currently, we don't have many detail materials for supporting Freeswitch platform. We have to test it first. I will let you know if we have any news.

i] Last edited by Joe.Yung at 2011-4-15 14:02 [/i

13 years 1 week ago #6851 by miaolin
could you send ssh to us? we would like login and see how to solve.
13 years 1 week ago #6852 by miaolin
send ssh account to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and subject the issue with B100+freeswitch
13 years 1 week ago #6853 by peletiah

Original posted by miaolin at 2011-4-15 16:51

send ssh account to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and subject the issue with B100+freeswitch

Hi!

I'll try to get an independent internet uplink for the box, currently it is connected to the company network, where public access to ssh won't be possible.

Best regards
Christian
13 years 1 week ago #6854 by peletiah
I just sent a mail with the ssh-credentials to your support-mailadress.
Best regards
Christian
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds