keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about B100/200/400/800 ISDN BRI Cards

B100P

12 years 5 months ago #7584 by fitim.zeka
Today we installed two B100p card with elastix 2.2 RC 3. it was very easy to make them work by just some NEXT in elastix GUI, and they work very well in making out and inbound calls.
What i need help is: i wanted to configure more is when i make a call, i want the ID to be shown like number+extension(e.g if the phone number from provider is 123/456-789 and the internal extension is 101, it to be shown to called party as 123456789101) also i want to receive calls eg. the caller call the number
123456789101 and gets the extension directly.

I hope somebody will help me on this.

Thanks in advance.

Fitim Zeka
12 years 5 months ago #7589 by fitim.zeka
am i clear in the question?
12 years 5 months ago #7591 by tim.june
Here is a sample dialplan:

[from-internal-test] ; the context of your internal extensions
exten =>_X.,1,Set(CALLERID(number)=${EXTEN}${CALLERID(number)}) ;set the callerID=number+extension
exten =>_X.,n,Dial(DAHDI/g0/${EXTEN},,r) ; call the destination number
exten =>_X.,n,Hangup()

[from-isdn] ; the context of your ISDN line
exten =>_X.,1,GotoIf($[${LEN(${EXTEN})}>11]?Internal:Default) ;Assume the isdn line number is 11 digits, determine where to go
exten =>_X.,n(Internal),Set(INTERNALEXTEN=${EXTEN:-4}) ; if incomming number is 11+exten(4 digits), get the last 4 digits as extension number
exten =>_X.,n,Goto(from-internal,${INTERNALEXTEN},1) ; transfer to the internal extension
exten =>_X.,n(Default),Goto(s,1)
; If incomming number is 11, go to s exten below

exten =>s,1,Dial(SIP/8000) ; transfer to sip extension 8000
exten =>s,n,Hangup()

To make it happen, you should add above dialplan in the end of file /etc/asterisk/extensions_custom.conf. And a line under [from-internal-custom]:

[from-internal-custom]
exten => 1234,1,Playback(demo-congrats) ; extensions can dial 1234
exten => 1234,2,Hangup()
exten => h,1,Hangup()
include => agentlogin
include => conferences
include => calendar-event
include => weather-wakeup
include => from-internal-test

If you want your internal extensions to follow this dialplan, you must specify the context=from-internal-test when create the extensions;
If you want your ISDN line to follow this dialplan , you have to make sure the context=from-isdn in file /etc/asterisk/dahdi-channels.conf.

I hope this will help you !

i] Last edited by tim.june at 2011-11-22 15:03 [/i

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds