keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about VS-GW2120/GW1600/GW1202 and WGW1002G GSM Series VoIP Gateway

Suggested new feature, add billing ending date Sim

9 years 7 months ago #9953 by cesargdmi
Hello People to Openvox, How are you, I Very happy with my 3 Openvox GW1600, I wanted to ask if I could by this means make a suggestion for new feature, normally postpaid simcards that are usually have a defined end date monthly billing, Ideally, programming a simcard so that when you get to the date of cutting these are reset to the initial value set of minutes, or if this is not possible, at least to get to that date no longer allow make more calls this simcard, also this data end date can be seen in the main page or if not possible at least in the fast viewer that exists in the main page of the Openvox where placing the mouse arrow over the information of the module appears, Thousand Thanks
9 years 7 months ago #9954 by cesargdmi
Hi, I was examined again, I see that in version 2.0.9 and there is this I ask, just be wanting the ending date billing is easier to see on the main page.

Thank you.
9 years 7 months ago #9956 by Michael.zou
Hi, cesargdmi.
Do you mean that you want to limit call durations and on reset this limit value on someday you set?
If it is, you can set it in "GSM - GSM Settings - Call Duration Limit Settings", set Call Duration Limitation value, so you can limit call times, and enable auto reset, then set the time you want.

Regards!
Michael
OpenVox Support Team
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Tel: +86-755-66630978 ext.657
Quick Support:
wiki.openvox.cn/index.php/OpenVox_Quick_Support
Support Forum:
www.openvox.cn/forum/index.html
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds