keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about VS-GW2120/GW1600/GW1202 and WGW1002G GSM Series VoIP Gateway

Outgoing audio without ringing

9 years 5 months ago #10015 by cesargdmi
Good afternoon.

I open a new topic, because the topic was previously opened for a different problem.

this day dawned all openvox strange, sometimes when a call is to be made, the ringing tone is not transmitted and silence is heard only audio is heard when answered, no ringback is heard,

I tried adjusting the inband to yes, and I see that by default have openvox prematuremedia = no, everything I see, the problem is that not all options and not all the time. It is very rare, last night 3 Openvox update to version 2.1.1 and perform the factory reset process and returned to configure the clusters, but there was no improvement, I made a downgrade of one of the Openvox to version to 2.0. 9, but the problem persists. discard my server, because when redirected calls to an outsourcer they function properly.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards
9 years 5 months ago #10017 by lindali
Hello

Sorry for delay. Please add my skype to your contact list and prepare remote access to check. My contact info is shown as below.

skype: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds