keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about VS-GW2120/GW1600/GW1202 and WGW1002G GSM Series VoIP Gateway

VS-GSM401 problem configuring with Freepbx

2 years 10 months ago #15037 by pelerin
Hello,

I have a similar problem as the below post, however following the basic peer-2-peer setup given in the pdf did not resolve the issue I am experiencing.
www.openvox.cn/forum/gsm-gateway/3661-vs...iguring-with-freepbx

I have a VS-GSM401 connected to FreePBX and the while I can get the two devices connected with outbound and inbound dialing working.
It seems if a second call comes in on the same GSM SIM card the OpenVox sends the second call over to the PBX but the PBX treats it as the same call.

Meaning, if the user tries to answer the second call all the users hear the hold music. In our test cases hanging up the second call and reclaiming the original allowed the user to speak to the second caller, though the display on the handset stated that the user was speaking to the first caller not the second.

Which brings me to another issue. The hangup signal is not being transmitted or received. It seems they are being placed on the same channel.

Any assistance would be appreciated.
2 years 10 months ago #15040 by hua
Hello

Is it possible to disable the call waiting function in the gateway ?
2 years 9 months ago #15061 by pelerin
Hello,

Yes it is possible to disable to call waiting function in the gateway. I successful did so.
Is there anything that can I do to rectify the issue I'm experiencing with receiving the hang up signal on the far end?

For example if I can the GSM number and the PBX rings the extension. When the PBX extension ends the call the cell phone is still active it doesn't get the hang up signal.

Thanks
2 years 9 months ago #15062 by hua
Hello

You can make a call for test and check the SIP logs and AT logs from the agteway . You can enable AT logs and SIP logs under Logs setting .
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds