keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about VS-GW2120/GW1600/GW1202 and WGW1002G GSM Series VoIP Gateway

Wrong caller ID in some calls

1 year 1 month ago #15325 by ggesto
Hi all, hope you're well.
We have a problem with the caller ID just with one of the 3 cell provider that we have in Uruguay.
In most cases the issue is like that:
we received a call from the number (example) 099111111 and the status show the correct number. The next call, was made from the number 099222222, but in the web interface status i see the number from the last call (099111111), and this is the number that the gateway sent through the sip trunk. And in the next call, was made from 099333333, and in status i see 099222222 or the correct number 099333333. But the next call pretty sure that the status will show 099333333.
In other cases, we have to active calls with the same caller ID as you can see in the picture.
If we put the SIM into a mobile phone, the caller id is always the correct number, so i discard a problem with the provider.
I saw in Module>Module settings an item "caller id type" with 2 options "CLIP" and "CCINFO". Tried to modify these options, but didn't resolve the issue.
Does anyone had the same problem?
The issue is always with the same provider, and test it in differents GSM Gateways, also with the last firmware version 2.2.0
Kind regards
Attachments:
1 year 1 month ago #15326 by cindy.zuo
Hello,
pls add my skype :[email protected] , and we can talk there more conveniently.
1 year 1 month ago #15327 by ggesto
Hi Cindy, i already sent you an invitation by Skype. You can find me as This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Regards
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds