keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

How do I enable root login with ssh?

11 years 3 months ago #8477 by lolynusa
Hello, for security reason I disabled the root SSH access changing from "PermitRootLogin Yes" to "PermitRootLogin NO" blocking myself the root access :( . I was trying the restored the system to factory default using "krc_release.ba" but the system does not restore :( . I was trying to apply backup I did before but does not work too :( . I press the "RST" button in the back of the Icalldroid but does not do nothing :( .
So, do you have a "master password"?, or any another way to fix my problem.
In advance thank you for your help.:) :) :)
11 years 3 months ago #8480 by tim.june
you can use telnet to login and modify the ssh configuration file.
http://downloads.openvox.cn/pub/firmwares/icalldroid/

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
11 years 3 months ago #8482 by lolynusa
Thanks for your reply but I can not access right through telnet as I have disabled telnet access, I mean, when I try to log in with Putty I use "root" as user and "OpenVox" as a password but I get "access denied" ... I remember it that the reason for my question is that I closed the telnet access changing from "PermitRootLogin yes" to "PermitRootLogin no", so I can not go. But this is why I also are introducing errors in the operation of the system.
Unfortunately, your answer does not help me.
Please help
thank you
11 years 3 months ago #8486 by tim.june
You mean both telnet and ssh access are disabled?
Can you login via web GUI? if yes, pls upgrade the firmware to enable factory reset via GUI.

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
11 years 3 months ago #8491 by lolynusa
Hello... Mr Tim.... I follow the instructions as the tutorial show and works fine, now I have my Icalldroid working fine again....
:) :lol :D :loveliness: :handshake :kiss: :P :$ ;P
Thank you MR. TIM, thank you OpenVox

:) R E S O L V E D :)
11 years 3 months ago #8493 by tim.june
Good news!

Time to create page: 0.042 seconds