keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

How setup a remote trunk with a remote ATA?

11 years 3 months ago #8501 by lolynusa
Hello everyone. I am trying to setup a remote trunk using a Grandstream ht503, it is working, I mean I can make and receive phone calls but with some problems.

1. At the system status the system show "Request" on red color.
2. Sometimes after a phone call the system ATA does not hungup, so I need to reboot the ATA.

I think I have something wrong.....?
Please see pictures for better explanation.

Thank for any help.
Attachments:
11 years 3 months ago #8505 by hua
HI

Maybe the status should be registered,Please check the setup of the trunk.Give me more info about the hangup problem.Please contact me by the following ways.

MSN:[email protected]
Gtalk:upper.hua

Best regards
upper
11 years 3 months ago #8508 by scex
For the first problem I do not have ht503 but i make extension on my elastix pbx and setup icalldroid like trunk to use this extension. Its written REGISTERED with green letters. The difference is that i didn't write nothing in from-domain field. The second problem is little bit difficult to fix because like you say it not chronic. Some times hang-up some times not. I think that you need to find dial tone settings from your PSTN and setup fxo port on ht503.
This maybe can help: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dual-tone_multi-frequency
And in your pictures i could not see codec priority on ht503 but if it working than its ok. Any way can be possible that ht503 have some bug and need firmware update?
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds