keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about A400/800/1200 Analog Interface Card

Caller ID problem

14 years 3 months ago #4713 by Joe.Yung
Hello,
Do you have polarity service on your PSTN line? If yes,please change the cidstart value from ring to polarity.
If you could not fix it, there is a patch for solving CallerID problem on our forum.Please read this link for reference:
http://bbs.openvox.cn/viewthread.php?tid=831&extra=page%3D5
Moreover, I analysed the two tone files just now, and I found that you dialed number:20989360422755, right?That means the line has DTMF callerid signalling. Thus, it needs to patch for callerid service.

Any question, please let me know!

14 years 3 months ago #4714 by ali_com_01
Hi
Thanks for your attention
The caller number is 09360422755.
Ok i will patch but in identification.conf there is no any ID for Iran. which opermode do I select for Iran?
According to guide for patch, which patch do I select? wctdm or opvxa1200 ?
In addition to, I installed Elastix and I did not find "wctdm.c" file on elastix.
Thanks for more help or guidance

i] Last edited by ali_com_01 at 2010-2-9 18:43 [/i
14 years 3 months ago #4716 by Joe.Yung
Well, for the country format, you have to ask your service support to verify which country format you are using now.
Additionally, for the patch.Cos you are using OpenVox A400P, you have to select the wctdm patch. Meanwhile, elastix has not comes with any source. You have to download the wctdm.c from OpenVox official website.You have better read the thread for more details.

14 years 3 months ago #4723 by ali_com_01
Hi
Thanks for your reply
I have got wctdm.c file,but this file includes other files that I have not some those files.

Thanks for more help or guidance
14 years 3 months ago #4727 by ali_com_01
Hi
Is there any solution ??

Thanks
14 years 3 months ago #4728 by Joe.Yung
Hello,
Well, Elastix does not include any sound code files. You have to download the files from here:
http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/
Then,recompiled them step by step. Please note that the conditions and the RED Font that the thread mentioned.

Time to create page: 0.043 seconds